Discover our products
Innovative solutions from SÖHNGEN for advanced needs in rescue, relief and protection - for the benefit of people, to protect their lives and improve their health.
Products and solutions
Product categories (6)
Discover our products by product category
User groups (3)
Discover our products by user group
New, innovative and useful products in our portfolio
If an emergency should occur, many first responders are initially overwhelmed. The LifePad® guides you during resuscitation and helps you to perform the correct steps safely.
Cool burns effectively! Burnshield provides excellent care for all burns.
Children's first aid kit
The new case series "little BIG help" combines our proven dressing materials in sizes suitable for children with first aid cases in exciting designs. Designed by children - for children.
What does 20-year durability on sterile dressing materials from SÖHNGEN® mean?
Do SÖHNGEN products comply with the MDR (Medical Device Regulation) requirements?
- The products comply with the requirements of the MDR
- An EU declaration of conformity has been drawn up as part of the conformity assessment procedure to be applied in accordance with MDR
- The products are provided with the CE marking
- The devices are accompanied by the safe use information
- The devices have been assigned a basic UDI-DI
- For these devices a valid MDD certificate from our Notified Body, BSI NL (2797), valid until 26.05.2024, is available
- Within the framework of the conformity assessment procedure to be applied according to MDD, an EU declaration of conformity was drawn up before the MDR came into force.
- The products are marked with the CE marking and the identification number of our Notified Body, 2797 = BSI NL.
- The products are accompanied by the information for safe use
- The devices continue to comply with the requirements of the MDD
- The requirements of the MDR with regard to post-market surveillance, market surveillance, vigilance and registration of economic operators and products are fulfilled.